Covid-19 Updates from Leumeah Dental Surgery
We are monitoring the Covid-19 Pandemic situation very closely to ensure we are taking all possible precautions and steps in best interest of our patient & staff’s wellbeing.
- Avoid bringing additional visitors to the suregery as much as possible.
- We advise to avoid appointment if you are feeling unwell recently.
- Please inform the staff incase you were in touch with a suspect or confirmed Covid-19 case.
- Upon arrival to the surgery, the staff will check your body temperature (by contactless thermal thermometer) to ensure yours and our staff’s wellbeing.
- Maintain Social Distance at all time.
Based on the latest guideline from Australian Dental Association, the surgery will be opened from 27th April. However, we will be constrained by the nature of treatments we can do. Call us (02) 4625 3830 for more information and to discuss your dental need.
*All links are external sites managed by respective government body. Leaumah Dental Surgery has not control over content displayed on these websites.
Regardless of the Covid-19 situation, we follow strict infection protocol all the time to minimise the risk of any type of transmissible infection. We strictly follow the standards outlined by ADA Infection control guidelines, Dental board of Australia guideline on infection control, NHMRC and AS/NZ 4815.
Along with standard precautions, we are taking extra measures to maintain the safety of our patients and staff.
- Touchless thermal scanners to conduct fever screenings of staff, patients upon entering the clinic.
- Oral mouth rinse provided to the patient before starting treatment to reduce oral viral load.
- Provision of alcohol-based hand rub gel for everyone entering the clinic.
- Increase environmental cleaning.
- Maintaining social distance in the reception area. Patients are requested to wait in the car until we are ready to see them.
- Appointments are booked only after confirming patient’s travel history, current health status and potential contact with suspected/confirmed Covid-19 cases.
Based on the recent advisory from Australian Dental Association, we are allowed to do limited treatments from 27th April onwards. So, even though the surgery is open we are restricted to what treatments we can provide. Please call us (02) 4625 3830.